Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The New Tiger Woods Ad and My Excitement for the Masters



So first off, this ad is nothing short of powerful. It's eerily able to capture every single emotion and feelings over Tiger's past few months. I find it a little disturbing that Earl said that while alive, and how it applies so perfectly. By Tiger saying nothing, he is trying to show what he's thinking. How he let everyone down. His father, his wife, his kids, his fans, everyone. Even Joslyn James. (Kidding.) He's getting ready to

Tomorrow is the big return to golf. I'm SO excited. I've always said, the best thing to make this go away is to do what he does best - play golf and win tournaments. I believe golf is one of the more mental games in all sports. One little miscue could make the difference between the fairway and the rough, or missing a putt. So he needs to be in the right frame of mind, and I believe he's definitely making the right steps - or at least he says he is. I'm not a rehab expert, but I believe part of the rehab is to get back into the routine of your life before you were crashing. Golf is part of his routine. Competing. At a familiar territory in Augusta. The place where we won his first Major. A place rich with history, and an opportunity for him to add another legacy to that history. Getting back in the groove.

Good luck tomorrow Tiger, I'm hoping your mind is clear enough to pull it together, and prove that you are still the best golfer to ever play the game. This is your year. Keep working on yourself and the golf will come naturally too you. You can get back on the country's good side soon enough. Don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment