Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've been blogging for over 6 months?

This isn't my "greatest hits." This is more like a "wow, I've actually done this for 6 months, haven't gotten bored, haven't really found a focus, but still seem to write a lot and am getting a lot of compliments." type deal. Don't think I'm patting myself on the back, because if you know me, I don't do that.

It's been fun, I think it still will be fun. I'm glad LOST is over so I can finally find other things to talk about. I realized I've had 15 LOST related posts. I wouldn't expect anything else, but wow, that show got me. I also seemed to rip on NBC quite a bit. I forgot how angry I was over that Conan situation. It still blows my mind. I literally haven't watched any late night shows since.

This is really just a random reflection that I've been doing this for a while, I've been enjoying it, and I plan to continue it. Even when I get a job (which is the big shock.)

Thanks for reading!!!! All 3 of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment