Friday, April 8, 2011

I hate politics

No, I haven't forgotten about you. I just haven't had a good idea in months. This isn't a good idea, I'm just pissed. I also have no clue what I'm talking about. Ummmm, thanks for sticking around?

What the hell is going on with our government? This whole "government" shutdown is the biggest crock of sh!t I've ever heard of. We can't agree on a budget. Okay. Who approved the $86 billion budget for the Department of Defense? This is a joke.

The reason why I hate politics is over crap like this. Nothing gets done. They argue over mute points and threaten to shut down - failing the people who elected them into power. Nice going guys.

In school we talked about politics as "the art of compromise." So, elected officials of the government, COMPROMISE DAMMIT.

Again, I really don't know what I'm talking about, but this just makes ZERO sense to me, and it angers the hell out of me. The greatest country in the world and we cant agree on a budget. Maybe if we didn't just spend $126 some million in Libya over two days then we could have an agreement. Or if we weren't still in Iraq. Or Afghanistan. And instead, maybe we could help fix ourselves, our still unstable economy, and our ever-slowly growing unemployment rate.

Seriously, this is outrageous. I want to move to the Bahamas or some Carribbean island once I can. I'm tired of this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment