Sunday, May 23, 2010

How Excited Am I For LOST?

This isn't a OMG WTF LOST IS OVER post. I woke up this morning feeling SO EXCITED for tonight. I was trying to think the last time I was this excited when I woke up (and it wasn't Christmas). I came up with a few. I'll share them with you, because I still have seven hours to go and this blog is supposed to be fun?

1) October 27, 2004 - Red Sox were up 3-0 on the St. Louis Cardinals and were going to win
2) February 6, 2005 - Super Bowl XXIX - Unfortunately the Eagles didn't win
3) October 28, 2007 - Red Sox were up 3-0 on the Colorado Rockies and were going to win
4) November 19, 2007 - My first Bruce Springsteen concert
5) August 19, 2008 - My next Bruce Springsteen concert (first time I heard Jungleland and Thunder Road and first time I cried at a non-funeral)
6) April 19-20 2009 - The next (and last two) Bruce Springsteen concerts (notice a trend?)
7) April 19, 2010 - My last Boston Marathon
and
8) May 23, 2010 - The Lost Finale.

Isn't it great when you can look back and remember those things that made you SO excited for life? Sure, I have bunch more, but those were great. Maybe they all have to do with sports and Bruce, so what! Those are the things I'm passionate for.

Can't wait for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment