Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tablet Technology has Potential

There's been alot of rumors regarding Apple's iTablet. I'm sure they will come out with a bigger iTouch that can do more and act similar to a netbook, but cooler. The Kindle is blowing up and there are lots of competitors to it, along with potential rivals to the rumored iTablet.

I was pretty skeptical towards all of this technology until I saw this video on a blog I was reading. It actually made me excited for not only the new technology but also to show some positivity for the periodical industry, which has been decreasing in sales over the past decade, mainly thought to be due to the development of the internet.

I'm still not sure that this will all work out like it's demonstrated in the video, but it got me excited.

That's all I got, just thought I would share it with you (whoever it is that reads this)

No comments:

Post a Comment